Playing live dealer games within a crypto casino means you’ll be talking and playing against a real-life person using live streaming technology. As a result, players have the same experience as if they were sitting down in an actual casino. However, live casino gaming does not require you to leave your home.
There are numerous promotions and bonuses available with live dealer games. The development of technology and live streaming has enabled companies like Evolution Gaming and Microgaming to provide live casino games that can be enjoyed by avid players.
Comparing Regular Casino Games and Live Dealer Games
There are several differences between live dealer casino games and regular gambling software games. Since live games can be so immersive and lifelike, many gamblers prefer them to other forms of gambling.
We’ll provide a few comparisons below, which might assist you in deciding whether or not to play at a live casino.
|Live Dealers||Regular Games|
|Enjoy the same brick-and-mortar atmosphere without having to leave the comforts of your own home.||Top game developers create regular software games regularly.|
|Having the chance to play live games with friends and dealers around the world is a great experience.||Regular games often allow players to bet smaller or larger amounts.|
|People who aren’t really into computerized casino games will find this experience more comfortable.||The number of bonuses and promotions is much higher than in live games.|
|All bets must be placed within a certain timeframe, and live games cannot be paused by the player.||If you’re caught up in chasing your losses, it’s very easy to lose your money faster.|
|The number of unique live dealer games is significantly less than that of regular software casino games.||Comparatively to games with live dealers, regular casino games are a bit bland.|
What Is a Live Casino?
Live casinos are gambling websites or platforms that offer games with real-life dealers through live streaming.
The idea behind live casinos is to replicate the same experience you’d get at a traditional land-based casino.
Since most experienced offline gamblers now have somewhere to call home, online casinos with live dealers have grown in popularity.
Exactly How Does a Live Casino Work?
In a live casino, players interact with real-life dealers, making the experience more enjoyable than with regular online casinos. In the same way as regular casino games, players will have to click on buttons that appear on the screen to place their wagers.
A major difference is that live dealers are involved in the game outcome. Through the live video feeds of the dealers, players can chat and interact with them, making it a more social experience.
Getting Started With Live Casino Games
Don’t stress too much if you’re thinking about playing live dealer games. It’s not complicated at all. You can get started by following these steps:
- Find a legit casino that suits your needs by browsing our reviews.
- Make a deposit using a cryptocurrency of your choice or another payment method.
- On the gambling platform, go to the live dealer section.
- Before claiming a bonus or promotional offer, read the terms and conditions.
- Select a live game that catches your eye and listen carefully to the instructions given by the live dealer.
Mobile-Friendly Live Dealer Games
You can play live games on your mobile and tablet device if you love playing on the go. You don’t have to download any extra apps to play live dealer games, as they are an instant play option.
In today’s world, gambling websites come with responsive designs which work on a variety of devices. It is primarily the scale down of the glitz and glam that sets mobile games apart from regular desktop computer games.
Apps for Mobile Devices
Our list of crypto casinos includes platforms with downloadable apps and live dealer games, so you’ll notice these options as you search through our recommendations.
Google Play Store or third-party websites will let you download the app if you’re an Android user. The App Store has it if you’re using an iOS device. You can access the games directly from the shortcuts on your home screen without having to visit the website with your mobile browser.
Ranking of the Top Live Dealer Casinos
We at Crypto Casino Finder spend a lot of time reviewing crypto casinos with live dealers. Whenever we review any gambling site, we make sure that it is conducting itself in a fair way for its players.
We will not list a casino that does not live up to our standards. The following checks must be completed before a casino can be listed on our site:
- Secure Casinos – A casino must have the latest security, including the ability to use TFA and SSL to protect the data running on their website.
- Payments – You should always be able to cash out immediately once you’ve won big on live dealer games.
- Customer Service – Live customer service should be available 24 hours a day to assist players with issues.
- Mobile Compatibility – For the majority of users, the best crypto casinos need to offer a mobile-friendly platform.
- Selection of Games – There should be a decent number of live games at a casino.
Casinos With Live Dealers That We Recommend
We have selected some of the best live casinos here that feature real-life dealers that interact with players:
- Roobet – It offers a nice selection of live casino games for beginners, experienced high rollers, and everyone in between.
- BetFury – A social casino featuring live dealers that is sure to catch your attention.
- BitStarz – It is one of the first crypto casinos to offer live dealer games, making it one of the best live casino sites.
Live Gaming Software Providers
Most casinos use trusted software providers to host their games, especially those with live dealers. The advantages and disadvantages of each game provider company can differ according to your personal preferences.
In addition to Evolution Gaming and Microgaming, many other companies are very popular. The live-streamed games are high-quality, satisfying both novices and high rollers. In our reviews, you’ll find many crypto casinos that will meet your live-gaming needs.
How To Choose the Best Live Dealer Casino
We said earlier that many live casinos have different offerings for different kinds of players. To help you decide which live casino to play at, here are a few tips you should look at before choosing one:
- Games To Choose From – You may be looking for a casino that only has your favorite live game and nothing else. When you’re just getting started and want to try out multiple live games, you should find out how many you can play before signing up. We have found that cryptocurrency casinos with more games are more likely to be trusted.
- A Look at the Website Design – While playing at an online casino that features flashy lights, smooth designs, and crazy sound effects is cool, can you successfully navigate from one section to another as easily as possible? How often do you get lost? Where are the terms and conditions located? You should search for a casino that has an eye-catching design but is also extremely user-friendly, so you don’t get lost.
- Maximum and Minimum Wagers – Almost every casino that offers live dealer games tends to have a variety of minimum and maximum bets available. There are some that start at $1 and go all the way up to $100. Some sites support high rollers, accepting wagers of up to $5000 and more. If you have a gambling budget, make sure you can afford to play at whichever casino you wish.
- Support for Different Devices – When you play live casino games, you need to find out what devices are compatible. Some sites are indeed built better than others, and some just look weird depending on the screen size. If you happen to prefer spending time at home using a desktop computer or laptop, you’ll want to choose one that fits your needs. If you enjoy gambling on the go, you’ll want to find out if the casino is compatible with your mobile or tablet device.
Live Dealer Games Vary in Style
In comparison to software-based casinos, most live casinos only offer a small number of games. Many crypto-friendly casinos feature live table games, but some feature unique live game shows as well, such as Evolution Gaming’s Crazy Time.
In the table below, we’ll mention just a few of the different variants of table games.
|Live Game Type||Game Variant|
|Hold’em||Casino Hold’em, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Live Hold’em Pro|
|Blackjack||Party, Bet Behind, Common Draw, VIP, Pre-Decision, Perfect Pairs|
|Sic Bo||Chuck-A-Luck, Grand Hazard|
|Roulette||French, European, Immersive, American, Speed, La Partage, Double Wheel, Double Ball, Ra, Sizzling Hot, Dual Play, Auto|
|Baccarat||Squeeze, Control Squeeze, Speed, Mini, Punto Banco|
Experience the Thrill of Live Dealer Gaming
We’ve explained all the basics about live games at Bitcoin casinos; now it’s time to take a look at our reviews and choose one that suits you. There are many live casinos we have reviewed that deserve your attention. You can stay up to date with the latest news and gambling guides on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Casinos offer live games that allow gamblers to interact with a dealer in real-time. No matter what device you use to play, most of the best online casinos offer games with live dealers that can be played by people worldwide. There are actual cards used in Blackjack, a spinning wheel in Roulette, and other physical items used in these games. Bets are accepted using software, but the majority of the action takes place in real-time.
Most live games are table games, so you’ll find that they’re the most popular. Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Poker are just a few of the live games offered by many platforms.
Based on what we’ve seen so far, Blackjack and Roulette (and their variations) are the most popular live games. In contrast to software-generated games, many players find that these games give them better chances of winning.
There are very few casinos that offer free live games to play, based on what we’ve seen. Finding a casino that offers such a service will take a great deal of searching.
No, they aren’t rigged. They do, however, favor the casino, since that’s how the casino makes money.
The answer is yes. Sites are being built on responsive themes these days, allowing them to be accessed from just about every device known to man. There will be no problem playing a game on a mobile device, or a laptop computer.